HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - obvious problem in colorado II
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 AM
jpron
Spike

If I come across as whinning your miss interperting the post. It is against the law to push elk from one area to another in order to benefit outfitters!! If you don't believe call and ask. All the grazing is is a cover up for breaking the law!! Graze where you want, it won't bother the elk, I know that, but when the herders are riding horses through the woods yelling with no livestock in sight, that I have an issue with. If you want to talk out of state hunters, look up buffalo county Wi. I live smack dab in the middle of nonresident hunter central. you comment on taxes and schools and roads. These guys around hear, come in, buy land for twice the value, enroll it in managed forest crop which drops taxes to roughly $2.00 an acre then run back to there big city and laugh when our taxes go up because there raising land values and paying only 10% of the taxes. I go to co.to get away from the bs. Hunting here is a business and it sucks. I want to be able to take my kids somewhere and enjoy nature and wildlife, unfortunatly i haven't found that yet. and from reading other posts and talking with other hunters I am not the only who feels the way I do.