HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new LX
Thread: new LX
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 09:08 PM
dbowling
Spike

Default new LX

Well I have had the new LX for a total of 2 days and have already shot it 18 hrs, i shot it for 11 hrs the first day w/ about a 45 min. break to eat and shot it today for about 7 hrs total, easiest bow to shoot ive ever owned, already shot it so much wore the tubing out on the peep. Speaking of the peep my pro-shop guy talked me into using the peep w/tubing, i have never liked them because of the noise they make at the shot, well i still dont, this bow would be dead quite except for tubing slap at the release.What peep can i use that can be served in and will not have strings in the way, a freind has one on his Hoyt that looks like a circle and is served above and below w/nothing to get in your way. I need a big hole in the peep as my eyes are not what they used to be, any suggestions greatly appreciated. This bow is awesomely accurate, at 26 yds its very easy to put 3 out of 4 arrows in a 2 in. dot and very easy to stack arrows out to 40 yds.Said I would never buy into the Mathews hype but its not all hype because they sure perform, glad i spent the money now. Im getting 266 fps w/28 1/4 in. blackhawck caa arrows-387 grs.Well GOOD HUNTING/DEAN