HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Less than 3 weeks to go and I loose my hunting land bummer!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:11 PM
5 shot
Nontypical Buck

Default Less than 3 weeks to go and I loose my hunting land bummer!

Well I go out today to make up a ground blind and see posted signs all across my hunting area. This land has kind of been " comunity" property so to speak. Anyone that lived in the area was able to hunt it. Well today I find it posted[:' (] I am going to check on it, there are no names or address on the posted signs, so I will have to do some research to find out what happend, if it was legaly posted, and who did it? I walked over and pulled down one tree stand, found a new food plot( or it at least looked like one) and came on back. I can still hunt the fringes but chances are I will have to cross the fence to go get a deer if I shoot one in the area. I want to do the right thing, but it really sucks. I now have only two weekends to locate a new property, scout it out, and get ready. Not to mention try to research what happend with my old land. this is not the time of year to be looking for land and scouting! I hate to sound like poor pitiful me, heck I know many of you have a lot worse going on in your lives, but I just needed to " vent" a bit. Hope you understand. funny how a season can turn on a dime, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the worse.