HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Foodplot before and After Pictures
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:59 PM
my7pointmonster
Nontypical Buck

I know what you mean, what your seeing...... well it isnt what your seeing so to speak Like it was an over grown log landing and we brush hogged it all then we haroed it (essentially a tractor pulled rake) and that removed all the crap that was laying there, and we went through and cleaned up the ground there's a spring that's to the right that's not in any of the pictures, its a lot better in person, the pictures don't do it justice you know what I mean, Id be all for the renting a pump thing just the club would never be into that. thanks for all the good words guys, means a lot. I got a wild hair up my butt and made a food plot behind my house thats 15 yds by 12 yds I'm only going to shoot a buck out of it, I'd love to just see deer using it. That would be more than enough for me. The one I posted pictures above of was prolly 45-50 yds long by 30-40 yards wide. Ryan.
Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
seems like ya planted somethin already...needs alot of water, maybe rent a gas powered pump and some hoses, what i did, it def helped, went from 1 inch ta 6 inches in a few weeks...i havnt seen it in a few months, but with the 110 degree temps we are gettin, i am sure it is hurtin.