HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:36 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
It's not about range alone for you but at least we have made progress. At least now you have come around ( with my help) to admit the xbow range is closer to that of a bow. Small steps.
No, it appears, I have a tad more experience than you with them. But you still have time.

You can say xbows have advantage over a bow but they also have disadvantages that you never want to talk about. It doesn't really matter however.
You mean like wieght I keep hearing you guys toss around. Oh yea, they are less than 10lbs. Some of my bench rifles wieghed almost 15lbs. I hear noise, but at 400fps, I wouldn't feel to handicapped with that. But handicapped is only ones that should be allowed.

What if the state just changed the wording and didn't say that xbows were archery equipment but only that the season is being extended for it's own season. Just like they also extended seasons for gun, muzzle loader, and bow over the years. Would that still get your panties in a wad? This way you can still claim superiority over the xbow hunter yet they get a longer season.
Commando, you got to be a real man to come out of East Ky. We let the western Ky guys wear panties.