HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:22 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
You guys are doing nothing but grasping at straws. You throw out so much garbage with no proof of any of it.
Now thats funny. I noticed you sure ran from those physics questions I posted. You didn't even try is what was sad. What a loser. You claim to be a man of integrity and honest. But you sat here and lied. Whats good about it, is everyone got to see you do it. You first started saying a bolt and arrow of equal wieght, drag coef, shot at the same velocity, the bolt would loose KE over 50 yards. You had no proof. I worked out the problem for you with elementary math. But yet you ran from it. Dishonest.

You then said it was a fact that a bolt becomes unstable past 50 yards and you had the proof. No proof, you lied again. Dishonest.

All you guys go overboard saying we may as well let everyone use guns all year and heat seeking missiles and hand grenades and poison darts....Come on and get a grip. No you don't mind if they have a season as long as its only a week or two.

Answer me this honestly. Would you agree to let xbow hunters have a two week xbow season and only two weeks just to themselves and closed to all other weapons but it would be the first two weeks of November ?
Another rediculus question. Why? I mean honestly, whats is freakin wrong with you?

One thing for sure, your in good company with stealthy, aka brad lantz. he's the guy who has been banned more here than anyone. He's the guy that made up 100's of names on here, and even went so low to try to win an arguement, he argued with himself. What does that say about you and him?? Don't ask me, ask LBR, the moderator. All the mods here said it. So your in good company with man of low integrity.