HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:26 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
My understanding is the xbow season has passed in Md. also. If this is the case then why is is up for debate? You lost. Get over it and spit out the bitter pill you have in your mouth. If they havent passed yet you will also lose because they will soon. Life will be better on you if you are not so bitter.

I never shot a deer standing up from a deer stand. I have with a gun once but I was standing on the ground. Call me a liar if it makes you sleep better. I have no reason to tell a story about it. Thats just the way I've always done it and feel better doing it that way. Plus I don't get picked out moving to get a shot.
Whatever makes you sleep better. I know the truth. Xbow season didn't "pass" as you say, but its proposed.

You are full of advise for everyone. In one post, your telling me I shouldn't be pushing my way of hunting on folks, next your trying to tell me what I should do and shouldn't. Kinda funny, isn't it?

I am not bitter, its just been a blast watching you guys fall over yourselves. One says its just good to bring people in but don't want to have weapons of choice, that would be too far. Another fool says its about deer kill numbers, and it made no difference even though he posted a distinct increase. Another fool trys to say its just as easy as a compound, so might as well let it in. Another one makes all his decisions based off of internet polls. Yet another one believes everyone is hunting with 2000 year old chinese xbows. You can't buy comedy like this.

Nobody however even tried to understand what the season was about, where it started, and why. Everybody is too concerned with doing it as easy as possible so they can pose for a picture and tell everyone what a great hunter they are.

Last edited by bigcountry; 07-11-2010 at 07:42 PM.