HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent Blocker/Scent Lok...
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:44 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

It's no wonder the country's in the shape it's in, few actually think through things.

Just curios, why do I wear any clothes for a length of time? I mean if getting rid of the accumulated stink is impossible without burning them up, you'd think clothes would be thrown out at an alarming rate, yet some how they are reactivated to once again absorb more stink. Just an amazing concept for people who claim to know science. Must never wash and dry any clothes. It is kind of a new concept in personal hygiene.

Sheep come in all shapes and sizes but they all have one thing in common, they're followers of a Judas goat. I've read T.R.M. and didn't find him to be a credible source and it wasn't about his claims to know the science behind scent lok clothing. A company he had no problem with until they fire him.

Blind hatred blinds. If people weren't so blind they'd see what scent lok came up with and do the same. Just common sense stuff wrapped in the mystery (hocus pocus stuff to sell the product).
The carbon does work in 2 ways. It adsorbs and creates a cover scent.

I like good wool but SC is half the price without the hassle and just as good a product with or without scent control that wool doesn't have any claims. I can also find SC at bargain discounted prices. Wool? forget about it and SC doesn't shirk like every piece of wool I've owned and ruined hunting away from home using laundry mats.

SC not SB is great clothes at a good price when you shop smart. Never found SB at a good price.