HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I BOUGHT THE BIGGEST CUBE BROADHEAD
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 04:41 PM
dbowling
Spike

Default I BOUGHT THE BIGGEST CUBE BROADHEAD

target from cabelas they have its like 28x28x14 in. and in the ad it says get years of shooting or many years of service, whatever, i have had it exactly one month and it is shot to pieces, will still stop a arrow as long as you make sure you dont hit a spot thats not too shot up. I`m not sure but i dont think a month of shooting equals years of service i dont care how you look at it, they also say that the foam is specially laminated to hold up better well after you shoot it enough you can roll the front of the target back enough to see the guts and the special lamination equates to the foam being rolled up, the front of target is solid foam but the innards are nothing more than a sheet of foam rolled tightly. I paid 127.00 for this thing including shipping and it isnt even going to make it through one season of shooting, granted i shoot a hr or two every day or other day, but still dont think that equals a yr or yrs. Has anybody else got one of these and has yours done the same thing. Good Hunting-Cant wait till Oct. 1st.-DEAN