HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - An explaination regarding the off season forum
Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 AM
NY Bowhunter
Boone & Crockett

But a portion of the folks you're talking about got themselves booted from here and have absolutely no one to blame but themselves. A lot of the folks who were posting before the OS was removed will come back.
Not entirely true IMO. There's a bigger portion that won't be back (or back for 2 minutes a week). And there's a bigger portion that had given up on HNI long before the off season was lifted. With the direction it was going which caused people to leave, and removing the off season, I don't think many of them will be back. Could be wrong but I don't see it happening.

I myself used to post A LOT in the off season (and bowhunting/Northeast) forums. For the past ......... I don't even know how long my time here was cut by about 98%. Now? Might be the 2nd time in a few weeks I even came here. Future? probably going to be roughly the same. I didn't even get caught up in all the bs that was going on either. Maybe a post here or there but certainly not many. I don't think I'm the minority either.

Not that this matters to anyone ... I get that. I'm just sayin.....