HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More Gray Wolf Woolens and Predator Camo
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:07 PM
IndianaBBD
Spike

Default More Gray Wolf Woolens and Predator Camo

Last season I bought a Fall Gray Wolfskin ComfortMax / Liteloft lined Jacket and pants, and a Wolfskin Fall Brown Pullover and Pants. I absolutely love the stuff and was really impressed with how few of layers I could actually wear under the stuff and stay warm, and the Predator camo is unbeatable. The only regret I have is that I didn't go for the bibs as Jeff suggested for my fall gray.

So this year I am thinking about another unlined outfit and a comfortmax lined only outfit only with Bibs instead of pants. I am torn on the patterns though, even though most say it doesn't matter. I am amazed at how well Spring Green blends in when I have seen pics, but the other side is that things are not green for very long into the season, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. Fall gray is amazing when the leaves are off, but I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb when the leaves are on. I don't know how deer see, I have never asked one. Some say Black and White, some say shades of yellow and blues, who knows. I believe whatever green looks like to deer is what green looks like to deer, maybe I am wrong. I noticed Todd wasn't wearing any spring green this year but fall gray alone and was curious if there was a reason, or it just happened that way on camera. What are your opinions Spring Green, Fall Brown, Brown Deception, Fall Gray? Hey and another thanks for turning me on to Jeff Auliks GWW and predator it really is the best stuff hands down.