HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got to love trespassers
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Krypt Keeper
Typical Buck

Default Got to love trespassers

Got to my hunting spot this morning. I place my two decoys up in the field about 25 yards away from where I am going to put up my blind. So I go to get setup and see 3 figures 75 yards away walking into the field. I freeze as I know they won't see me all decked out into my leafy suit also wearing a face mask. Was at 600 am so still pretty low light.

They noticed my decoys about 50 yards away and stopped. I don't know who they are but have a clue as they walked in from old log road that is grown up. So if they know that road is there they are from 1 of 3 houses on a lane next to the property. They talked for a minute or two and then started backing out. I stood still for about 15 minutes looking through my bino's. I eventually sat down but kept watching that old log road where the went back to. I couldn't take it for more than 20 minutes and packed my crap and left. Felt like I was being watched

Going to call the landowner and tell him about it. Had problems with trespassers during deer season this past yr also. Also going to put the Game wardens number into my cell phone to speed things up if I see anyone again.

Really glad my son didn't go with me this morning.