HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Bone Throw to Bowtech
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default A Bone Throw to Bowtech

Got to give credit where its due... had my area pro-staffer (who is also a good friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while) come by the store today. Came in all offical looking... no BS to speak of.

Anyway, he told me that he was doing a little scouting/dealer survey for Bowtech about their service as it was in the eyes of the dealers and directly to the customers. I've said often that I think their service is great, but Bowtech seems WAY understaffed, and their great service is thinly spread around. Messages are dang near always returned, but you'll be waiting nearly all day to hear back, and that isn't always a real viable option. As a dealer, that was the only negitive thing I personally had to say besides the inability to find some technical information in quick order, their new website layout helped that a lot, so its pretty much non-issue anymore.

Where the bone throw (kudos) come in, is that we all have seen Bowtech's reputation for service take a beating in the last two years (I think it started right after the General re-call)... lots of people have posted a lot of bad stuff, and that is what it is.

There has been a lot of denying and finger pointing and what not... but what it shows, by having a LOCAL and AVAILBLE pro-staffer (and I'll vouch for him, he is as serious a bowhunter as I have ever met) come by and take the time to write down my responses... I was impressed. First step to fixing anything is ascertaining if its broke or not.... and they are clearly concerned about it.... good work Bowtech!