HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow Question
Thread: Arrow Question
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:25 AM
kdtanner228
Spike

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Really? What's the diameter of the two arrows? Are his current arrows fatter or skinnier than his buddies arrows. Don't know do you? And neither do we.

What spine are the two arrows. Oh wait, we don't know that either.

All we know is that his buddies arrows are heavier by .1gpi and more crooked than what he already has.

If you don't offer up information that will allow people to give an informed answer then what do you expect?

Form means absolutely nothing with out a proper set up and arrows are a major part of a proper set up. Also a proper set up means absolutely nothing with out proper form. They go hand in hand.
this last february we had a gun show over here in Idaho and they set up a bow shooting machine. this thing holds the bow perfectly still. it releases perfectly every time. im sure you have seen them. anyways, they shot a cheap $300 dollar bow with cheap arrows and an old TM hunter fork rest out of this machine all weekend. they shot it at a foam target at 20 yards and at the end of the weekend, there was only one hole in the target...........ONE HOLE! every arrow hit exactly the same spot. it made a believer out of me. it is all about form.
i hope you all find this as amazing as i did.