HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Admiral riser or limb bolt cutting threads?
Old 03-14-2010, 03:05 PM
bigcountry

I am going to give you bowtech guys some free advise. Thats right, I am not even going to charge you. I am regular joe shmoe consumer. Nothing special, just the guy that puts food on the table for employees of bowtech. It doesn't help any consumer to see "I never had any trouble with mine". What would help us customer base is, "I never had any trouble out of mine, but I have heard this or that". Pat kinda went there. And I do appreciate it Pat, you as always are helpful. We would continue to be loyal. And appreciative. I have gotten several PM's for instance where someone posted a question here, and all he got was "no trouble with my bow", but said so and so emailed me said they have seen this or that. All I can think of is, why didn't that tell us on the open forum so we all could be helped????

BB, gave some awesome advise. He's actually contributing and I don't believe is part of the "free bows every year club". Thanks Bigbulls, your the man. I will try that.

This is what this forum needs more of. Less political spin and more help. Thats if you want to help the bowtech corporation. But if you want to isolate yourself more and more from the customer base, by all means, carry on.