HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbow Haters
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 AM
noidurism
Typical Buck

i'm not a hater of someone's preferred way to hunt - to each their own as long as it's legal. i'm not going to argue to the point of trying to make a hater into a liker - if they don't like a certain way you probably won't be able to change their mind. whether it makes aiming/shooting a little easier or harder is that persons choice, as long as it's legal. i'm so glad i live in ohio because the way it is set up here everyone who hunts here has an equal chance/opportunity. there's no argueing on having special or separate seasons for horizontal and vertical bowhunters. (the next arguement you guys will have on that is why is their season first or why do they get the better time frame of the hunting season) there is arguement of slob/careless hunters - well people/fellow hunters there are slob/careless hunters in every way of hunting. i'm sure alot of it is from first year hunters making mistakes,(we've all been there). there's also the uneducated(not being taught/shown by experienced hunters). and then there are those few that just don't care or poach. ohio has an excellent deer management program. if your state has low deer numbers, it's not really the hunters fault - it's your states deer management mainly because they are the ones that figure out how many deer they'll let you kill. IMO - i think ohio should be a role model state(hunting related) for all the other states!!!!!!!