HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - camera suggestions
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:21 AM
VaWhitetailHunter
Spike

Default camera suggestions

i have the cuddeback no flash and i have not been satisfied with the camera overall. when i put it up half the time the batteries fall out and have to take it down to put them back in. during the summer i put it out numerous times with no problems but recently iv been putting it out to see if i can catch some bucks before they shed for the year and ill put it infront of a pile of corn and come back to see the corn gone and no pics. i dont know why the camera isnt taking pictures, when i go back to check it the batteries are still charged and it is still on and sometimes takes a pic of me taking it down but thats all. the camera is only atmost 10 yards from the corn so i know its not to far away and i know deer have been there bc of the tracks, if anyone knows what the problem might be any suggestions are appreciated. i am now looking to buy another camera hopefully one where i wont have the problems i have had with this one, i personally like ir cameras with out the flash but thats a preference not a necessity. i would like any suggestions on a good trail camera. thanks