HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Vibration test #2!!! WOW!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 AM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

I never said it was all about $$

We all have our opinions, and I have dealt with both companies on a personal level. Like I said I have used many products from both companies, and there are some products from both that I like. I will also say that I Never used a product from BowJax that after using it I considered it junk. I can Not say that about Sims.

I would like to see a Blind fold test with both products installed on identical bows with a number of shooters. IMHO the outcome would be surprising.

After meeting Stu & Becky at BowJax in ID, I can tell you where the most of my money will go. They are Great people who make a quality product, and care about the durability and performance of what they manufacture. Their customer service is Top Notch and takes a back seat to No one.

Is Sims a Huge Company? Sure! Do they make a good product? No doubt! Is it superior to BowJax? Hardly! and IMO in some cases inferior. BowJax has pushed Sims to make a better product, more durable product.

As far as market share. I am sure Sims has the biggest %, but don't think that Sims does not feel the market lose taken by BowJax. Many things determine sales, and IMO the least of which is product quality and performance. Money spent on marketing and advertising play a Huge role. It's the American way! You need big $$ to make big $$

I only met Stu/Becky one time (last March), but I do plan on stopping in to see them again next month. I consider them friends, and hope they consider me one as well.

Dan