HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Vibration test #2!!! WOW!!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:45 AM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

I saw where Limb Saver is now switching to industrial strength tape on their products. About time!

BowJax has used it since day one.

As far as the test IMHO vibration is vibration I think the video speaks for itself. IMO most guys are more into looks than actual effectiveness. I am guilty also, thus my reluctance to switch to BowJax for a couple years. The Monster Jax are every bit as effective as anything Limb Saver has out and I challenge anyone to test them side by side and tell me different.

Just because one company decides to switch to LS over BowJax hardly means anything as there are underlying reasons, cost, affliations with other companies, etc. Don't think LS has not felt the impact BowJax has had on their market share.

I sell both so it hardly makes me any difference what anyone uses, but in my experience, with both companies regarding customer service, effectiveness, durability, & overall quality. I personally will continue to use BowJax.

The last 2 bows I've tried both Limb Savers and BowJax on and I liked the results from the BowJax better, and that's all that matters in my decision.

Dan