HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - other hunters on my land! help
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
brandonxc
Spike

Default other hunters on my land! help

Alright so i was out messing around today with my sks and my dogs. i figured i would set my camera up since i found a good deer trail with the snow on the ground. So i get it set up, and start to head back to the truck. Then on my way back i see a jeep coming across the field heading to the timber i just set my camera in. i stand there and watch them and see them head off into the woods. Now for some background, this land im messing around on is owned by my dad, it is way off in the back corner of a new subdivison we are building, but there is no reason or any one that has permission to be back there except me. anyways, i see them get back in the truck 2 mins later and drive off, because of the snow it was super easy to track where they went. so i walk back in the timber and see a whole bunch of foot prints around a tree that over looks a huge amount of deer tracks. it seems they took their camera out, if i had to guess. So the question is, what do i do? im going to keep checking the area, and see if i find any of there gear, if so i would guess im gonna take it down, im the only person that can hunt that land, but one good thing did happen, they led my straight to a deer trail that i didnt know was there! What should i do!?