HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show?
Old 01-28-2010, 11:09 AM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE YALL'S TEA PARTY MEETING AGAINST THE STATE TO HELP YALLS DEER POPULATION...JUST NEED SOMEONE TO LET EM HANG AND GET UP THERE WITH A MIC AND HOLLA OUT INTO THE CROWD AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS. YOU CAN JUST GET ON HERE AND WHINE ABOUT IT, OR GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING BOUT IT..SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO GET ALL YOU pA GUYS ON HERE TOGETHER , DONT WEAR CAMMO, CAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE ALREADY..INSTEAD USE WHITE SHIRTS OR SOMETHING SO YALL CAN MEET.
welcome. we have tried and been trying for at least over 10 years.there was just protest this week in harrisburg,pa .
hunters if i read are only about 2% of people in pa.
where do other 98% stand on hunting?
woods here in pa is not great for deer anymore but solution is to kill deer off then wait for longtime for forest to come back.
forest MAY comeback but the deer wont.

thats my opinion.opening up forest by cutting out dead trees and some of maples would be a great thing .burning floor of woods i feel is good thing.
both these things have been rejected by the DCNR over years.
the UNIFIED SPORTSMAN OF PA have been trying to do what they can .you can do goggle and find their site and read what they are trying to do.
take care sproul