HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help with arrows!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:42 AM
Young Deer Hunter
Fork Horn

Default Help with arrows!

Hello everyone, I am a preety young and farely new bowhunter. When I got set up with all my equipment at the local pro shop, I didnt really know what I should have, I just got what the pro shop people said was best for me.

I am 16 and next season will be my third year bowhunting, and its time for some new arrows. The pro shop gave me Easton ST Excel at 400 and 8.6 gpi, and I have shot these the past two years with success. Since I am a preety young hunter, I like to try different equipment when I can to see what actually fits me best. I shoot 29 inch draw, at 53 pounds.

I have been looking for arrows online and went to Beman and Easton's website and on their websites you can put your bow information in, and they recommend arrows for your bow. After doing this I found two that I believe are arrows that can be just as good as the ST Excel's I have been shooting, if not better. They are the Easton ST Epic Infused Carbon at 400 and 8.6 gpi. and the Beman ICS Hunter at 400 and 8.4 gpi. Is one of these arrows a great choice for me? Thanks for reading and thanks for the help.