HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you reload and do you think it's worth it?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:25 PM
vabyrd
Banned

Default And the piece de resistance!!

Unfortunately, Winchester couldn't make rifle if they had to after 1964. This piece of crap 1967 Model 70 Deluxe in 270 had to have the action bedded. Wait, maybe that makes it a custom gun? I guess since I'm not a gunsmith, then its stock. Anyway, I called Remington and asked them to give me the best box of 130 grain Core-Snots that they had and this was the best they could do. I need to get out of the habit of shooting more than 3 shots, as it messes up my spread. Oh, and thats the cheap $0.05 version of the great American MOA tester.

Well fellas, thanks for the stroll down memory lane. I never thought I'd have to use targets in self-defense. Always thought it would be a weapon.

I hope you're satisfied with the results of the little study about factory ammo and rifles. Sorry I don't have a target for the Tikka, you'll have to wait on that one. Didn't realize I'd need it to prove a point to complete strangers one day. Be glad to send it along Drifter, you want mustard with that foot? Is that an empty beer shelf I hear? Anytime you want a run at the plate rack, I'll send you to the kitchen....you seem to be an AD waiting to happen..

Ridger, hope you like my targets...

Alls well that ends well....
Attached Images  

Last edited by vabyrd; 01-07-2010 at 04:02 AM.