HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well I did it!
Thread: Well I did it!
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:42 PM
TC209x50
Fork Horn

Yours has the reciever that recieves the infared beam. While mine is the passive model which uses heat and motion to break a "P level (1-5)" pulses over a designated length of time (pt). I just picked up a role of 35mm film today so I will be setting it up tomorrow and I'll keep you posted as to the results. I've heard some people say that they are making there own camera with I think a S600 Sony camera? Anyway I'm not sure how they tie the trigger into the camera but I'm assuming that its only a contact closure and if that is true then most likely our existing TrailMaster units can be used as the sensor and just wiring a cable to the camera. I will look into this, the only thing that needs to be done to verify is to check the output of the sensor via the cable and watch for a contact closure when it picks up an event that is supposed to trigger the camera. This would allow us to use a more modern camera with our older equipment in addition to solving your problem of not having a camera anymore.