HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well I did it!
Thread: Well I did it!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:48 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TC209x50
Thanks for the reply PastorJim, The very first one that I had was a "TrailMaster". It was a two piece unit, the camera was an Olympus with an adapter epoxyed in the front that could be used for general pictures as well. The sensing device counted pulses based on your viewing range that you setup. The 35mm film got to expensive though. I did work pretty good though.

Thanks for the website link, On the website did you get the Universal box with the correct cover plate?
When I bought my camera it was from the owner of swivelsafe. He threw in the box for free but the box is the one made exactly for that camera as there is absolutely no room for it to move around or anything. Coincidentally, the Trailmaster was also my first camera. The IR units still work but the camera has never worked since we had a house fire about 13yrs ago. I contacted the company about a new camera but with the price of film and all the hassle that goes with it, I decided it wasn't worth it to try to replace the camera. They wanted $400.00 dollars for a new 35mm, Ouch!

Blessings.....Pastorjim