HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well I did it!
Thread: Well I did it!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 05:38 AM
TC209x50
Fork Horn

Default Well I did it!

After NOT being a fan of trail cameras for years even though at one point in time I probably owned one of the first to come on the market I finally broke down and decided I would give it a go again. I began to look at the different models and options and did a lot of research and decided on a Reconyx RC60HO. I mainly did my research through different internet reviewers and came up with my decision but I can honestly say that after reading the statements of other people on this forum that I don't regret spending the money to get one that hopefully will not be plaged with some of the issues that other manufactures have. I don't like to buy things twice and get very frustrated when a product don't do what it's designed to do, mainly because the tech. is there but a choice of the manufacture not to use it.
This points me to one question. Does any other Reconyx users have the heavy (1/8th) thickness security box from Reconyx that they offer on their website? I'd like to protect my investment from would be theives.