HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer Management Ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Pahick
Spike

Originally Posted by glew22
Funny, all the hunter's I've talked to have had some of their best hunting this year.
I can say the exact opposite, what does that prove? You know just as well as I that there are some extremely unhappy hunters in PA.

I just love the "excessive extreme unnatural levels of biodiversity" comment. Shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Do you think its natural to be able to see over 100 yards in a forest because theres NO regeneration?
Its very natural to be able to see 100 yards or more in some areas. Now why is that? Youre implying that deer are the root cause. The problem is youre pro QDMA and as such keep spewing BS to further your agenda. The fact is 99% of our forest in which those conditions apply are the result of Forest management. All forests will get to this stage in the growth cycle if managed in the way that DCNR has.

Do you think its natural to see 40 deer run past your stand with the first 39 being doe? Open your mind a little bit. I hate people who only think for themselves, and use idiotic evidence to support their claims. Sorry, it needed to be said.

And I hate when people spew idiotic statements such as yours. Your views are obviously skewed from your direct involvement in QDMA.