HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Disabled Hunters Hunt cancelled!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:20 PM
nytransplant
Spike

My Name is Greg Matthews I am the CEO for DSA. I would like to set the record straight. The Comment below was not posted by our Disabled hunter and the person that made the post had no right to do this.

Let me make this perfectly clear the outfitter is not to blame. I will explain this in another post. I ask the person who posted this thread to delete his post and if this person posted it any were else to delete it as well.

DSA is currently working with the outfitter. I will explain my position.

I hope the original person that posted it will ask the moderators to pull this thread and put a retraction here for what they said.

Thank you
Greg l Matthews
DSA/CEO

Originally Posted by lpcjon2
I just got this news from another hunter who is disabled and the outfitter is on the outfitter guide list here.
Well for now the hunt i thought was going to be with the Hamilton county outfitters in Hamilton county il. is not happening. i got a call from Greg at Disabled Sportsmen of America today and he said the people there are backing out of the hunt. the sad thing is Greg one of the founders of DSA sold his jeep to get me this hunt and is out 400 bucks for the license they spent for my buck tag.
needless to say he was pretty ticked off about losing my hunt and said the next hunt he got was mine.
i want to thank everyone who had helped me out and i hope you will understand that this was something that should of never happened like that
please let it be known that Hamilton County Outfitters is not a place to hunt or make plans to hunt if they will do this to people.
What is that about it's not right to do this to a disabled person.