HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Disabled Hunters Hunt cancelled!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 03:05 PM
food plot
Spike

Default disabled hunt

heres the facts on this hunt. i orginally made a deal with someone represnenting this hunter that disabled hunter could hunt. then whoever represents the disabled hunter changed hands on there end. anyways heres the deal . we would let disabled hunter hunt for free with us. they would try to bring a pay hunter along to off set cost on our end. then they changed person on there end and new guy asked if guys dad could hunt for free and i said yes. point guy for disabled hunter said a total of 4 guys would be staying at our lodge. i told him in my email that it would be 100 a nite to use our house down on farm total for the 4 of them. i also told him any one other then hunter and his dad we would charge 500 a week to hunt. if they do not stay at our place that is fine there is a hotel 10 miles from farm either way deal is still on on our end. if they stay at hotel we will not charge anything except 500 a week for anybody else to hunt. my partner didnt want to do deal in first place so this is all on me. we are not backing out of anythingif they all want to come is fine i just do not have time for a bunch of bs. thats the deal seems pretty good deal to me bob