HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Took GF hunting part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Hunting Kuk
Nontypical Buck

Default Took GF hunting part 2

I took her again I made a post about our hunt 2 weeks ago this week was some what better not so cold but it did rain on us this time thanks to the reminders from the guys who posted on my other thread I remembered to bring extra clothes...we sat their in the rain about 2 minutes and it stopped than the deer moved hard 4 does came out and so did a little 4 point she was alot calmer this time than last week...i had to calm her down she was shaking like a leaf...we watched them for a hour than they walked into the woods so we left for the day...
we went again this morning and immediatly we saw a 6 point so she was pumped at first light!we sat down in a blind and waited 5 minutes a 5 point came out and she was ready she raised the gun up and hit him real good behind the shoulder so we got out found ALOT of blood but as we were trailing him we saw him 150 yards out in a field so we came back home to get some food we are going back to get him in a few minutes she shot him about 30 minutes ago feels more exciting than when I killed my first...she is setting beside me asking "When are we going to get him" I better go before we both stroke out

AWSOME HUNT by the way gonna go find him now

Last edited by Hunting Kuk; 12-13-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: bad spelling