HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This "its brown its down" stuff is bull****
Old 12-08-2009, 06:37 AM
BvrHunter
Fork Horn

Pope94.... knowing that your only fourteen...first i give you alot of respect for standing up for what you feel is a potentially dangerous hunting environment. And no i don't agree with the hunting morals of some out there. But you are learning a tuff leason this year. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do. As frustrating as it can be at times, if they aren't breaking any laws, its there choice to hunt and shoot what they want and at times how they want. And even if they technically don't own the land, they have permission to be there and obviously the landowners(three old ladies) don't care enough about whats going to stop giving them permission. And of course you always have the option to make the landowners aware of whats going on if you feel its that dangerous and not just cause you don't agree with what they are doing. There is a big difference in the two. And as hard as it is sometimes to just sit back and do nothing, agian if no laws are being broken you really don't have a choice. Now I realize that you use this as away to vent, your frustrated with the situation and maybe you have a right to be. But everyone has a right to hunt the way they want to and thats just a cold hard fact. You don't have to like it. But your gonna have to except it. Not everyone is gonna hunt the way you do or the way you think they should, even if you are right, that makes no difference. Not trying to bring you down bud... hang in there and if you feel like its to the point where its getting to dangerous by all means stand up and say something, no one would fault you for that. Just my two cents