HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Huntinlady
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bhunter50
Well, I'm sorry I havent been posting for a good long while. I promise I have good reason.

On November 25, at approximately 2:30pm, my house exploded and burned to the ground. I was only a mere 30 feet away from the furnace when it kicked on a ignited natural gas in our basement and the rest is history. An excavation company hit a gas and sewer line...the pressurized main gas line pumped straight through the sewer and filled our home.

I was in our attached garage when the home exploded and narrowly escaped, I thank god that I am alive and equally as thankful that the dogs made it out as well. We lost everything but didn't lose each other which is what is important. Insurance will cover the rest.

Take a moment to thank god for life and shelter!

God bless!

Sorry to hear that bhunter!!! I am GLAD EVERYONE is OK. If you or your family may need for anything from my neck of the woods or for anything for that matter just let us know. God bless you and your family.

Congrats to you Trex on that buck you got!!! Way to go!

I thought I would check in and see how everyone was doing. The orange army got out in full force this weekend here so I got out of town and we went to see a NFL football game - Kansas City Vrs Denver Broncos the Broncos won - Thank goodness we are Denver fans here. We are going to get a real good snow storm here, and I might just get some more huntin in after this storm. I hope the orange army has pushed the deer and have run for cover into my timber.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL & STAY SAFE OUT THERE!!!