HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Took GF Hunting Uh OH!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Hunting Kuk
Nontypical Buck

Default Took GF Hunting Uh OH!!!!

I took my girlfriend hunting last weekend she is a freshman like me and you couldnt tell when she got in the stand lol...We got to the stand(coldest hunt Ive had all year)we get up their and she starts talken about school of all things so I go along for 15 minutes than say lets talk about something esle so she talks about basketball finally THANK THE GOOD MAN ABOVE a deer came out so she gets really quiet she looks at me and says can I shoot I say hold on we'll wait awhile(and it wasnt legal)so we wait an hour or so and she starts getting cold so I gave her my coat(i have very thin clothes under it) and start FREEZING worse than ever so we set their awhile and she says lets go so we do...second day she was alot quiter didnt talk much or nuthen than a 5 point steps out she takes the shot and misses she was pretty upset but she'll get it next time just thought i'd share our hunt she has alot of potential for being a hunter that was her first time glad i'm the one that took her....anything i should do different next time?