HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
crazedbowhunter
Typical Buck

How has it been going guys? I spent last saturday and sunday down in maryland for the shotgun season opener and added 2 does for the freezer. Came back here on monday and missed a nice 8 point on PA rifle opener. Following day someone shot him from the same patch of woods he came out of when i missed. I am gonna have to find a new spot to hunt now though because that day they were shelling corn on that property. There was a group of hunters there that shot 8 deer as they came out of the corn, which was everything that came out. Bad part is they didnt tag any of them! I dont know how many of the 8 were bucks but I know a neighbor turned them into the game comission that very day. Hunted that property every day since then and never even cut a track, not even yesterday with the 2" of snow we had. Neighbor is shelling corn now and said he has yet to even see a deer come out of the corn. It is not looking too good right now but I have a couple other spots I can try once late bow season comes back in after christmas.