HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What happened to "hunting is murder" post?
Old 12-05-2009, 12:33 AM
turkey guide
Fork Horn

I missed it completely but it's just as well. Whoever he was though I'd like him to know that I'm dedicating my next hundred kills to him. I'll hunt more than usual to make that happen before spring, cause I need to murder some coyotes, and bobcats on my land. If I could, I'd live trap them and ship them to his home so he could look after them and feed them, and keep them from murdering my deer. He'd probably torture them to death by feeding them salad though.
Speaking of which, has he seen I wonder, the studies done since the 50's on how plants respond to sounds and tones in your voice? Most recently tested by the Mythbusters, it seems that plants feel pain and react to it with electrical impulses that might be screams if plants could vocalize. All those poor salads unable to make a sound as they are cut from the field and chopped up for the meal of some savage being unable to feel empathy for them. Eaten alive by uncaring beasts. It's murder I tell ya!