HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 7mm Allen Mag / 7mm-338 Lapua?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Pawildman
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Busheler
Another open invite for the consumate liar RR,to muse her .8" 300yd agg's and the Greenhill for her imagined 200's in the 9".

For starters,then it'll get uphill and rather steep........................

You know, I used to get pi$$ed at Rifle Looney as he was known as on here some time ago....now going by Relentless Pursuit,Busheler, and several others too. Just the fact that he does this thing ought to let anyone with a bit of common sense realize what type of individual you are dealing with. The man is a total loudmouth, braggard, and socially unacceptable. The really sad thing is that he does have a fairly good amount of knowledge about a lot of things relative to this forum. Unfortunately, he has to scream them at the top of his lungs while trying to belittle anyone else who would care to contribute. He's got the classic "Look at me---Look at me!!" syndrome down to a fine art.

I'm gonna sit back and wait for his star to burn out again, which it always does, and continue to be amused at the 13-yr. old "attitude" that just simply oozes from this clown.

Carry on, Rifle Looney, Relentless Pursuit, Busheler, and whatelse you are currently calling yourself....Gotta feel sorry for anyone on here who misses this show..It needs to be presented on a regular basis to newcomers on here, just so they can see how some of the "other one's" live....and the best part of it all is that he performs for free...!!! (laffin'...grin, grin..).....