HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Very disturbing pgc supports concept of birth control
Old 11-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

"The paragraph about Gonacon in the deer chronicle was in no way supportive of it's use. It is realistic for any game agency to anticipate public pressure from anti's and wel meaning non hunters to use it in certain areas. The PGC chose to address the issue rather than ignore the fact that the issue WILL come up."

YEah, you mean CAVE to that pressure just as they did with audubon. Course you dont have to CAVE to audubon and hsus type flunkies when those enviromentalist flunkies are running the commission and hsus is one of their newest best friends.

"I think a more appropriate question is whether you can manage to post anything other than an attack on either the PGC or those on here who dont slink away when you start your screaming hissy fits and tantrums. "

And its widely known exactly what you do when you cannot keep up intellectually in a debate. You insult and you lie, not necessarily in that order. And then when that doesnt work lie some more. Then whine about having those lies pointed out. Your above statement is a prime example. Nowhere in this thread have i screamed thrown a hissy fit or anything else which you are noted for. You like to insult when you have no defense for your precious gameless commission (whom evidently a close friend or family member is tangled up in).

Anyway, now that Ive addressed your bullchit, Ill address the issue....Again. The GUIDELINES for USE pretty much says it all to anyone who has a brain in their head, as does the statement that those guidelines will be in regards initially to VIGOROUS REAL WORD TESTING. That doesnt mean it WONT be used it means it WILL BE USED for TESTING purposes at the very least. Then from there...who knows. A PRO hunting agency wouldve nipped it in the bud from day one. But we all know we dont have one of those dont we?

"Take a chill pill, eat some turkey and have a creatine smoothie."

Already done with two of the three today, chill pill not necessary.

"Maybe it'll make you feel better. I'm leaving for deer camp so feel free to have the last word. "

As if i needed your permission to reply to a post. lmao. Is that PA deer camp? Whatsa matter run outta cash? lol

Bigcountry? What does he have to do with this thread beside your attempt to deflect attention from your foolishness as usual? I think you and he should get together. Birds of a feather. lol. He can shoot a doe in the arse with his bow as he has said he likes to do, and you can lie as you like to do and say he heart shot a 160" 12 pointer. Perfect hunting buddies. lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 11-26-2009 at 07:43 PM.