HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Finally got some action.....but
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 AM
lonewolf5348
Typical Buck

I had a 4 pointer 7 yards from my blind:I never did see him come in to the shooting lane.I was looking behind at a blue jay beaking a tree sound like someone was hammering nails into the tree.I watched him for about 3 min: and then turned to the shooting window and there he was looking into the blind.I did try to lean away and after a min: stand-0ff I started to draw the bow I hit the back of the blind with my elbow and you know the rest of the story.he heard me draw and was gone.I also made another mistake that will not happen again I only had one shooting down.I could of taken a side window shot at 30 yards when he walk around the blind on the otherside.I also learned not to wear camo I will go in all black and I did replace my blind with a larger one that give me 75" square inside instead of 60" from my older blind.I had the new blind with me but got lazy to change set -up so it cost me the 4 pointer.
I was thinking also for next season to change the window netting to black screen netting and leave only enough room for the sight and arrow shaft to get threw Hey always someting to learn this was my second year using a blind