HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:20 AM
MKMGOBL
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys
ok - if u want a problem - the Velcro that holds the seat on is cheap, small, comes undone and doesn't do a good job holding the seat in place... hows that? if they would have took it back, i woulda bought an alpha, and many other stands down the road. and said how great the service was... But IM not happy with the service, so i will not buy any others..... and i dont give two squirts of pi$$ what any of have to say about it... here we go now~~~~
Good...Lone Wolf isn't about whinners! I'm sure glad we won't hear the crying anymore. Good luck trying to run the other stand company you go with into the dirt

Originally Posted by englum_06
Are they really that good? Why? It BAFFLES me.

I just bought a few of these stands here:

For $29. It weighs a GRAND TOTAL OF 13 LBS!!!! It's light, quiet, and a breeze to hang. Even comes with two ratchet straps.

I'm confused as to why people spend $300 for a name when they could buy one of these:

And have just as much success, be just as comfortable, and be just as mobile.

Just my opinion I guess.
Get back with us in one or two seasons and let us know how the "WV LocTite" (rust ) is with it and if the stand is still quiet. I hope it's OK and you've found a great stand. Good luck this year