Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Spike

Default Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

i have two long wolf stands, one is over ten years old and still works great the other is the new Elite hang on stand.. a $300!!!! dollar stand, anyway this new stand is just too heavy/bulky and just a pain and is far from a portable stand being its soo heavy once its up ina tree i dread moving it.. anyway i emailed lone wolf and told them my troubles and displeasure with the stand. and they where short and simple with me (we can and wont do anything for you) I was amazed to not get an email saying (wow were sorry to hear about that what can we do to make you happy) somehting along those lines.... i then let them know that they lost a customer.. and hopefully this post can keep anyone else from getting bent over by them..
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear of your displeasure with LW, but it's still the ONLY treestand (sit and climb/assault hang-on) I'll ever hunt out of.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well at least you know more today than yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. That companys prices are nuts but the description they give for that stand is pretty clear. They do use the term, light weight in describing this 22.5lb. stand. That aint light.

Last edited by nodog; 11-01-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

So what are you upset about? If it was SO heavy when you bought it, why didn't you bring it back? What did you expect them to do, send you a stand of your liking? Cut off parts of the Elite and make it lighter? I don't get what your beef with the company is. If I had a company and someone had a complaint about something that is not at all a mystery (weight of the stand) and there were no defects in the product, I'd tell you the same thing. Sorry dude, you don't like the stand and you're mad you spent the money on it.

For the record, I don't own a single Lone Wolf product, so I'm not a fanboy defending their stuff.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by YooperMike
So what are you upset about? If it was SO heavy when you bought it, why didn't you bring it back? What did you expect them to do, send you a stand of your liking? Cut off parts of the Elite and make it lighter? I don't get what your beef with the company is. If I had a company and someone had a complaint about something that is not at all a mystery (weight of the stand) and there were no defects in the product, I'd tell you the same thing. Sorry dude, you don't like the stand and you're mad you spent the money on it.

For the record, I don't own a single Lone Wolf product, so I'm not a
fanboy defending their stuff.

my beef is this. when i buy a top of the line stand.. i expect top of the line service in return. I had a cheapo stand i bought from Gorilla and it wasnt to my liking.. and what did they do??? they took it back, and were sorry that i wasnt happen woth the product.... i'd expect the same after buy a 300 friggin dollar stand and realize 22 pounds is a lot when dangling from tree limbs.. so i say F-them!
Old 11-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

why didnt you look and see what the stand weighed before you bought it? Im sure the weight was stated on the box. Because you didnt do your research or homework before buying, its the companys fault? I agree there stands are expensive-even more reason maybe you shouldve made sure what you were buying is really what you wanted. I dont see how LW is at fault here.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Spike

Gee maybe if you asked nicer they would fly somebody out to move the stand for you and drag your deer out too........freakin amazing.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rh160kid
why didnt you look and see what the stand weighed before you bought it? Im sure the weight was stated on the box. Because you didnt do your research or homework before buying, its the companys fault? I agree there stands are expensive-even more reason maybe you shouldve made sure what you were buying is really what you wanted. I dont see how LW is at fault here.
I agree, defective product is a different story. But to not like a stand because you feel it's too heavy after thhe fact. The elite the platform is large enough for 2 guys I swear. There should of been no surprise to what you were buying. If you buy alot of things and return them I would buy them from a box store. They take back everything.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rh160kid
EXACTLY!! Get a grip, would you?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Spike

fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.