HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where Did they ALL Go????
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:01 AM
dpj1030
Fork Horn

Red face Where Did they ALL Go????

Alright Here is my first problem, 1.) I hunt in Florida.
2.)Which would be My second problem, is that I have 4 Acres that back up to, close to 1,000 acres. The people are starting to put in subdivisions behind me and its bringing the deer closer to me? But I haven't seen any big buck tracks like I have in the past years. My property is half powerlines half wooded area. I have a plot planted under the powerlines with oats and rye and piles of corn and the deer seem to be eating it. The only problem there, is that Now they have stopped, I have been putting corn out and they were destroying it, and now for the past 2 weeks they have not eaten one curnel. I hardly see tracks anymore. I went scouting the other day. 3 days after a nice rain and walked about 300 yrds behind my property back on some trails and No tracks. There not eating the acorns because There was a big white Oak in the woods behind me that hasn't been touched in about 2 weeks as well. I dont know what else to do. Alot of people say wait until the rut but the truth is, I have a passion for hunting and want to be in the woods as much as Possible. Any Suggestions''?

Last edited by dpj1030; 11-03-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: .