HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best TV Channel for Hunting Shows
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:47 PM
halfbakedi420
Nontypical Buck

i watch sportsman and outdoor channel

granite they make some lousy shots, but so have I , and i believe that the experience of bein on their hunt is helpin me on my hunt.

my buddy had sum tv crews out to his place..they wounded a deer and my other buddy took the dog out to trak it and they weren't ready to pull the trigger when the guy told him it was about to jump..they jus let it go lol...they never played it on the tv..wonder why right...

well the outdoor channel and sportsman show us those hits, not all of em i kno lol ..seen the one where his ol lady hit the deer in the spine, they cut the tape and next thing ya kno they got the deer lol plz, she prolly shot it again lol..

but it is good to hear why they didnt have a great shot, and how jus the arrow slidin on the rest scared the deer away, i have cloth tape on mine now, and how he jus forgot to use the peephole on the string lol..good lessons learned watchin these guys..sometimes is humerus, but alot of information to be gained....like who might be next to you in the woods lol