HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - We give up! Well, not really.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
johnandmare
Fork Horn

Default We give up! Well, not really.

We went in to hunt our stands and the three bottom rails were gone. This was Friday - we both took off. So we had to head back out of the woods, we had no other stands. I was crying because I just don't get it, but I got over it and today - Sunday - we went in to take the remaining rails out and the 2 stands - they were in the same tree. Now we are selling them amd buying climbers. Hopefully, we can sell all the gear and at least be able to buy one climber to save this season. We will have to share, I am listing our gear in the classifieds. We have 2 Loggy Bayou Big Daddy Hang Ons with the net seats, 9 Gorilla climbing sticks, 2 Fall Guys. all the ratchet straps for the stands and the straps for the sticks. In other words, everything you need to get hunting this season! Check it out in a little bit and they should be there. This is the third time we have had our stuff stolen in three different spots that we had permission to hunt. So even though I am 46 - my husband will be 41 tomorrow - I am getting myself into a climber. I love this bowhunting thing and I hope to be doing it for another 46 years