HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - VA- VDGIF official regulation #3
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Hoyt_Viper
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mfd1027
Tough situation HV. I know we would all like to just "beat the s---!! out of the SOB but that approach usually doesn't work in the long run. Maybe try the diplomatic approach and try talking to this guy and explain the situation to him. Would you be willing to rabbit hunt with him after the season on your lease? If that doesn't work then your only option will be to get the warden involved but at least you will have tried which will go a long ways in the warden's and possibly the court's eyes. Like I said before it's a tough situation.

Dan
If I went rabbit hunting with him after what he did to my friend (fractured cheek bone and threats to his and his families life) only one of us would return from that hunt! I wrote into the VDGIF regulations management line that I got off of website and will be going to speak to the father of the hoodlums (with backup) after I speak live to a representative from VA's game warden to give me ideas. I figured he may be in jeapardy of losing that landlocked piece if I can get to the owner of that piece and document by trail cam pics, etc. Anything I can do I will, and hopefully come out ahead. WE do it all by the books and the warden knows that, Im sure with kids like that they will be known to law enforcement and we will have a leg to stand on. Im just upset that my weeklong strategy was about 5 minutes from being completed, until the inevitable.

I will get over it, but the next time I dont know if I can be this mellow. I will go over in my camo and probably get some non-deer blood on my favorite camo!