HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Carbon Express Lazer Eye Lighted Nock
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:30 PM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Default Carbon Express Lazer Eye Lighted Nock

I am hunting with the New Victory V Force arrows this year, so I thought I would buy some lighted nocks for them, since I am not using my hard to find lighted nocks for A/C/C's this season. I bought these Carbon Express Lazer nocks at Wally World today for $15.97 a twin pack. They perform as advertised. They fit any arrow with an inside diameter of .244" and weigh 18.5 gr. My regular nocks weigh 10 gr, and I couldn't tell any noticeable difference in my shooting. Thes nocks fit real snug and are in no way loose or sloppy. With my girlfriend just starting bow hunting and this being her 1st year bow hunting deer, I put a couple in her quiver too, as I think she will get a kick out of watching the lighted nock whack the deer, and it will make for easier arrow retrieval for her. They fit perfectly on her arrows too, which are Goldtip Expedition Hunters. Here are our broad heads too, so that you can compare the 2; mine are tipped with the N.A.P Blood Runners and hers are tipped with Grizz Tricks. I have a pocketful of doe tags, 2 buck tags for IA, 2 buck tags for MO, and 1 buck tag for MN. Emily is just bow hunting IA. You know, at $20 each shot in most cases, with the cost of a broad head and an arrow, another $8 isn't too much to possibly help find an arrow imo.Good luck everyone!!