HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Problem with Rage after switching blades.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:09 AM
bigcountry

Jeff, its the internet. I am amazed how serious people take forums. Its a forum. Its not life and death. We are not curing cancer here.

What is childish how a grown man could take it all so seriously. Thats my take. Yea, I like poke fun at folks who fall for such marketing tatics. And I try to help others along the way. And sometimes I take advise.

4-5 years ago, you had egos competing with each other. Thats it. People picking pepper out of ant crap we call it. And they competed so hard, a newbie was lucky if they ever got a simple question answered. I personally witnessed what one supposal expert poster who owned a pro-shop that some worshiped could do . I was sorely disappointed. This man was a crook, this man was a fraud.

You know what I have noticed over the last 10years? A sharp increase of people posting they used a mech and now can't find thier deer. Now, thats real life. Thats not internet.

Originally Posted by JeffB
I'm amazed at how this place has changed in the 4-5 years I was away from here. There used to be lots of great technical advice from some very knowledgeable folks, and people shared it freely. With the way i see people acting here now, as well as in the Bowhuntuing forum, No wonder most of those people are gone, or lurk & don't post. I've had some heated arguments here before, but this 12 year old junior high school girl stuff is ridiculous.

Now when someone asks a simple question for help about a specific problem- they get a lecture. It's no different than the bow bashing BS "I've got a problem with my Mathews, can someone help?" and then some idiot says "Mathews is a POS, buy something else".

Dstubb- I can't help you, I don't own or shoot Rage heads- you obviously would be better off contacting thier CS department.

Last edited by bigcountry; 09-24-2009 at 06:11 AM.