HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent Free - Laundry Process: What do you do?
Old 09-23-2009, 08:59 PM
realtree88
Spike

i put towels in the washer. run that to get the other soap out of the washer. then i put my non scent lok shirt thermals and jackets gloves ect... with scent free detergent. then wash that. then clean the dryer out then dry everything. and throw in a scent free sheet. then when thats done wash my hands arms in scent free soap. then fold the clothes. put them in the big zip lock bags. with a dryer sheet that smells like dirt. then at the begining of each season. i wash my scent lok the same way. then i take my bag that i take to the stand with me. i spray that down stick in a big zip lock bag. with a dirt smelling dryer sheet. and i store all of that in my scent tote. witch is a big scent lok tote from cables. then i keep my rubber boots between my bed and cab of my truck. then before each hunt. i take a scent free shower. put my scent lok clothes on. spray down my truck really good. jump in drive to the stand. spray down everything from head to boot. includeing my bow arrows. then walk to the stand. spray down again. and i have watched deer come down wind of me. and never knew i was there. and have yet had a deer blow at me and bust me.