HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ny state lic
Thread: ny state lic
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:17 PM
azzir
Spike

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
No - I am going hunting and fishing for 27 cents a day. I spend $3 a day for coffee.
And you are not serious - took you about one sentence to back off on your boycott call to a level you are comfortable with.

Not happy it is more - but would never consider paying a bit more to be even remotely compared to the violent, degrading crime of rape. Perhaps a better description of your displeasure and a non hypocrical call for boycott would lend to being taken more seriously.
So you hunt and /or fish 365 days a year? Nice life. Otherwise, your math logic is faulty. However, jacking up fees by nearly 70% is financial rape in my book. You want to pay it, go ahead. Commissar Grannis loves you.

I could spend 3 dollars a day on coffee, but I make a pot of coffee for about 50 cents and enjoy 4 mugs for that money. As long as people roll over and take it, the money mongers will keep their hands in your pockets. And yes, I did admit that I will probably hunt this year, but I am not going to buy the license I normally do, and I hope that the rape of NY sportsmen and women backfires in DEC's greedy face. And I am very serious in my anger and indignation over this outrage as well as similar additional fees, surcharges and taxes in every area of our lives. I may have to pay, but I don't have to shut up and take it. If enough people make enough noise, our rulers will hear us.