HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need some advise please!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 07:07 PM
7MMXBOLT
Fork Horn

The Super tune comes with any new bow you buy but the BFM I think is $50 but if your buying a new bow you get a $25 discount on that. With everything I mentioned plus a Mathews 2 piece quiver, peep, D-loop, 10 hrs of range time, ballcap, & Monster shirt. This whole package $1,631. I left $1,500 on the counter and told them to call me when everything was in and we can set up a time for me to come down and spend the afternoon getting it set-up. As far as speed goes I think he was a little on the conservitive side so not to look like a he didn't know what he was talking about and if it turned out higher he would look like a hero. You know the game! The bow shoots faster than man told me so I leave the store smiling!

As far as the tuning goes this kinda stuff is all new to me and I was just real curious about the BFM and if this technology has been around a while to the general public and how accurate the results are. I guess I will find out soon enough. Everything should be in before the end of this coming week. I had put a lot of thought into buying a Hoyt, Bowtech or a PSE Xforce but got my hands on this one and liked it so I went with it. I think they call that impulse buying! Course it feels and shoots better than anything I had ever shot before so it wasn't a hard sell. Had it been one of the other I got to shoot I probably would have went with with one of them. I know they all are top notch bows. It's not like buying a car were you can test drive before you buy it unless you work in the industry. You know what I mean?

Thanks for the advice guys I appriciate it.