HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Spleen Splitters Thread (26)
Old 08-26-2009, 11:48 PM
bassman417
Fork Horn

Im happy with any team name. Spleen Splitters sounds good if thats what the majority is leaning toward.
Well Ive been strategically finding out where the buck Im after this year isnt travelling. Im doing it backwards I guess and finding out what to look forward to next year, lol. Some of you may want to boot me off the team for this next statement...... I found a morning travel route of a 140-150" or better buck and Im affraid hes gonna walk this year. Ive determined hes only about 2 1/2 and until Thanksgiving he gets a free pass. He has 12 pts with a kicker that gives him 13 scorable tines. I know theres at least 3 that will smoke this dude score wise so lets hope I find a morning pattern for them as well since I work 2nd and cant hunt evenings this year. Ill post some pics of what Ive been watching and decided to let walk so far as soon as I download them. Anybody else want to share what theyre keeping an eye on??